Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

A New Tool

I am excited to put in to use a new flipcam I just received. I am thinking that once and a while I will do a "vlog post" with it (that is a video blog post). I know what you are thinking..."I can't wait to watch one of Nathan's vlogs." The same goes for me. I can't wait either. I will try to put one out this week. I think it will be a great tool to share my thoughts with you and to possibly share others' thoughts with you also.

On a different note, I cannot believe that Christmas is only FIVE days away. We are excited in my house for several reasons. My parents will be coming in town for about a week and my brother and his wife will be in for a couple days. We also we visit my in-laws after Christmas. We enjoy Christmas because we have time to share with family and friends. Also, it is a time to celebrate the birth of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment