Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Three Books Down!

As many of you may have read, I am trying to read a book per week this year. Well, I just finished my third book yesterday. That means I have three read in 17 days! It doesn't happen very often that I am ahead of schedule. I am really liking this feeling though.

The book I just finished is a great read. The book is titled, "Love & Respect" by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs (you can look in the book ferriswheel to the right for the title or click on the link). It is a great book on marriage. Okay men, don't blow me off to quickly for recommending a book telling us men how to love our wives more. This is not that type of book. He does a great job explaining to us how to love our wives more effectively, but he also talks to wives about how to better respect their husbands. I truly enjoyed the book. He does a great job of laying out practical ways to improve your marriage even if your spouse doesn't reciprocate your efforts right away. I highly recommend this book to anyone that has a bad marriage looking to make it better or even a good marriage looking to make it great. Let me know (if you read the book or have read it) what your thoughts are. God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Nathan! What were the other two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aaron! I read "Money: God or Gift" my Jamie Munson and "Aspire" by Kevin Hall. Both were great books also. I made a page on my blog (under the banner) just to record the books I am reading. Thanks again for the comment.

    ReplyDelete