Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Ninth Anniversary, Sarah!

Today is my wife and my ninth anniversary. It's hard to believe that we have been together for nine years. In the process of working hard to make our marriage a happy and so far successful one we have had three beautiful children and soon to be a fourth. I can't thank my wife enough for all she does for me and our kids. She is an amazing wife! She always helps whenever and wherever needed. She keeps the house running smoothly. She Supports me in all that I do and is always encouraging me. Sarah is an excellent mother. She does a wonderful job raising the kids. Not only does she stay at home and makes sure they are taken care of, she also is providing them with a great home-school education. Sarah, I want to thank you for all you have done and continue to do for our family. I pray that the Lord gives us many more years together to make happy memories. I love you!

Here is a song that we had two friends sing at our wedding. Thanks Aaron and Kendon! (And no, this is not our wedding. LOL!) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment