Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tell Me More About Yourself

What can I do to impact more people around me? How can what I do benefit others? I have found that when I am asking questions to others, I am blessing them. Letting people know that I am interested in them allows them to feel accepted and comfortable. Building trust is the key to impacting those around you. When you seek to understand them and what makes them tick, you build trust. When you follow through on what you commit to, people trust you more. People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. Seek to learn about others. Besides, there are a lot of interesting people out there. Listening and learning makes life exciting! God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I've had to learn that once I ask a question, I really need to listen to the whole answer. Sometimes I get too anxious to comment and I don't really hear what is being said.
    -- Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, I can relate to your comment. I quite often have to battle myself to not want to share my story. Great comment!

    ReplyDelete