Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

A new beginning!

Today I have decided to venture into the world of blogging. This has been something that I have been mulling over for quite some time. My pastor has been encouraging me to pursue the idea of focusing on education and leadership for a blog, so I have decided to follow his sage-like advice (shout-out needed here to "Preacher" Jeremy).

I want to share thoughts of mine as I read books, read blogs, read websites, listen to audios, and attend seminars from personal growth to Christian topics to business. Of course I will always be adding posts about personal experiences I have along the journey. My goal is to make this an interactive blog where people share their thoughts on what I have to say. I am not here to get into heated debates, but instead hear many different views from a wide range of topics. I look forward to learning and growing with all who decide to share.

2 comments:

  1. This is great. Really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you, Pat and Jeremy! I look forward to discussions with both of you.

    ReplyDelete