Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Please Tell Me...

I have been doing a lot of reading lately at the start of my day. I read a chapter or two from my Bible (knowing that I need to start ramping that up quite a bit) and a chapter from whatever book I am reading at the time. I find it a great way to start my day. One thing I want to add to my morning is prayer time. I know that I have the time, I just have to redo my schedule to make sure I am giving it the amount of time I feel I should give to prayer. I hope today that I can receive several responses from people to the questions I am about to ask. How do you start your day? Do you think it lends to you having a great day or does it not affect your day at all? I really do want to know your answers. I want to find out how people utilize their morning time to better prepare themselves for the day (to help me do the same) or how people might not utilize it in any way (and help them see ways that they can). Please don't be hesitant to share, you can post it as anonymous. I look forward to reading your responses. Have a blessed day!