Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Great Book!

For those that are interested in reading, especially about leadership, I wanted to post about my favorite leadership book I have read. The book is titled, "Launching a Leadership Revolution." It was written by Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady. Orrin and Chris are both listed in the Top 30 Leadership Gurus by LeadershipGurus. Orrin is ranked number 9 and Chris is ranked 22. I do not believe any other organization has 2 people on this list.

The book gives you descriptions to leadership levels and how you progress through them to become a great leader. They also give true life examples at the end of each chapter that represent the level to which they just explained. I find it to be very informative and easy to read. I hope you pick this book up and give it a read. Even if you don't plan on being a leader of a huge organization, the information learned will be of great benefit to you. I hope you enjoy the book. Please give me feedback as you do read it. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment