Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time with My Daughter

Yesterday I was able to have a wonderful couple of hours with just my daughter. I took her to tumbling class to start the evening. She did a great job and is improving every week. Next we took our recycling to the recycling center. She helped me through the items into the bins. She was surprised that the glass would break if you threw it hard enough in the bin (and that I would let her do that!). When we arrived home, I allowed her to sit on my lap in the driveway and steer the van into the garage. She was so excited when we finished that she could wait to get inside and tell mom all about the evening. I am so thankful that I can have those "little" experiences with her that mean so much to her. I encourage you to share "little" experiences like we had with together with someone you love. It will not only brighten their day, it will brighten yours as well. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment