Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Don't Wait Until Retirement!

"Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement." ~D.L. Moody


"Where I was born and where and how I have lived is unimportant. It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest." ~D.L. Moody

What are you living for? What difference are you trying to make? Are you positively or negatively impacting the people around you? All too often I become focused solely on me. What my problems are. What my needs are. I have to remember that by helping others, my situation will improve. But, I can't say I will wait to serve others when my troubles are gone. Moody's previous quotes speak to that thinking. Now is the time to find your purpose and focus on it. Don't wait for a better day. There is no better day than today to serve others.

No comments:

Post a Comment