Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pictures From My Parents Part 2

What's left of the house.

My parent's backyard. There used to be a fence around it.

Part of the debris pile.

You can see cabinets, a door, and the door jam in this picture.

Another pile of mess that was their house after the tornado.

I believe that is their entertainment center if I remember correctly.

The muddied inside of their truck.

Looking toward their neighbor's house.

They crawled out from under this area.

Their Suburban and a door.

My dad's Tahoe he had just bought.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with me. I am so thankful that they survived. I was praying for them, not knowing anyone in the storm; now I know who I was praying for! Despite the loss, God is good.

    Lisa Kannapell

    ReplyDelete