Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks!

Thanksgiving is a day away! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I just wanted to share a few of those things. I also would like to hear what you are thankful for in the comments below. Have a blessed day!

What I am thankful for in 2010
  1. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
  2. My wife (of almost nine years)
  3. My three children (a girl and two boys)
  4. My soon-to-be fourth child (a little girl)
  5. My families health
  6. My parents
  7. My brother, two sisters, and their families
  8. My extended family
  9. My in-laws
  10. My extended in-law family
  11. My friends (old and new)
  12. The memories of loved ones that have passed
  13. And all my readers! (yes all four of you, LOL!)

2 comments: