Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Great Leaders?

In a time when great leaders seem scarce, I want to pose a couple questions. Give me an example of a great leader and what makes them a great leader. Please feel free to share a current great leader if you can think of one and/or a great leader from the past. Before I post a someone I think is a great leader and why, I want to see others thoughts. I will give you an example of what I am looking for in this post.

Superman = He always stands for what is right. He is always serving other people. He is not in it for the glory. (Remember this is my example, not my choice. LOL!)

I look forward to reading who people see as great leaders. God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Great question.

    For the sake of humility, I'm not going to mention the name, but you know who it is: He confronts issues head on to seek resolutions, not to embarrass or exacerbate. He leads by example and encourages others to build them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a great leader because you constantly strive to make things better for our family and grow yourself. You take the harder path now so that our paths will get easier with time. Thank you for your leadership!

    ReplyDelete