Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Long Absence!

Sorry for the long absence! Since our newest addition was born six weeks ago today, I have not been logged into my blog. I do not have any good reason other than lack of organizing my time better. My mornings (which is when I usually post) have been a little more hectic since Contessa (child number four) arrived. The longer daylight hours have also played a factor in my crazy mornings. Since it is light out close to 6:30am, my children feel it is necessary to spend as much daylight awake as possible. I have lost my quiet mornings until October most likely! Not that I mind though. I enjoy seeing my children before I leave for work. I am really going to refocus and start blogging more often.

On a side note, I have been really encouraged the last few weeks with how my blog has helped other people or inspired them. In fact, I had a friend from college contact me recently about recommending a marriage book. She wants to start a marriage group out of her house and wanted to know what book I would recommend. My first thought was "Love & Respect" by Emerson Eggerichs (view my blogs about the book here and here and here). I had several other resourced to tell her about and look forward to hearing how her marriage group goes. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment